Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other
As Egoli Training and Development we understand that the world as we know it is changing and the world of work along with it. There has been an increase in the rate of unemployment across the globe, and South Africa is one of the countries mostly affected by this wave. Artificial intelligence and automation is making this shift as significant as the mechanization in prior generations of agriculture and manufacturing. While some jobs will be lost, and many others created, almost all will change. The COVID-19 crisis accelerated existing trends and caused organizations to re-evaluate many aspects of work. These rapid changes have led to a widening skills gap, skills shortage and skills mismatch, we have as a result developed some strategies to help in addressing these issues within the South African labour market and beyond the borders.
To ensure the growth, prosperity and survival of your organisation in this VUCA world we are now operating in, it is vital for you to take on a relentless pursuit of knowledge and skills development of your workforce – and that is just what we are here to assist you with. We work with both private and public sector organisations to offer tailor made courses and credit bearing & SAQA aligned full qualifications and skills programmes.
To help businesses and individuals unlock their full potential through training and skills development.
We are creating and delivering training interventions which will equip people with the relevant tools and skills required for them to fit within this rapidly changing world of work. In line with this, we:
- Help in creating a learning agile workforce which is able to swiftly learn, unlearn and relearn in line with this ever-changing business environment.
- Deliver education, employment and training opportunities to individuals, corporates and governments.
- Promote workforce participation and encourage engagement with education and learning.
- Provide high quality training that delivers industry recognised, relevant and valued qualifications.
- Recognise individuals’ aspirations and match these aspirations to the right opportunities in the labour market.
- Value the inclusion of others in the community who may be disadvantaged in accessing learning and employment opportunities, especially those living with disabilities, women and the youth.
- Are attentive to clients’ needs and provide a valued service which results in a positive return on investment.
Integrity: Good moral and ethical behaviour is the underlying theme for everything we do as an institution.
Customer centred: Customers are our core focus and creating a positive client experience is always our goal.
Innovation: We constantly evolve how we create and deliver our learning experience. We design unique solutions for unique issues.
Excellence: We deliver on our commitments every time and go beyond industry expectations.